Education, training and workshop and meeting facilitation services
An experienced and qualified educator and trainer ...
Garry has been working as an environmental planner for over 30 years, as both a practitioner an educator/trainer, and a meeting and workshop facilitator.
Training and education
Garry has run a number of training courses in the environmental planning discipline and can tailor a course to meet particular needs. Here is a sample of the courses Garry has run:
- One-day course in best practice EIA for public servants from Chile;
- A two day courses in an introduction to the WA planning system for Officers from the WA Department of Environment;
- One day courses in an introduction to the WA planning system for local government recreation officers through the Parks and Leisure Association of WA;
- Half day industry training for the Office of the EPA on Environmental Assessment Guidance on environmental management plans;
- Climate change adaptation planning for Curtin University Masters students;
- Long-course in the practice and process of EIA, with a focus on WA;
- Half day training on best practice coastal adaptation planning in WA;
- Long-course on environment planning in WA.