Meeting and workshop facilitation
Garry offers meeting and workshop facilitation service. Below are some examples of his experience in this area:
- Facilitating workshops for a Curtin University study into the socio-economic benefits of walking trails;
- Conference convenor National Coast to Coast conference 2014;
- Facilitating two workshops (2015 and 2013) of EIA practitioners and researchers;
- Facilitating panels for determine CoastWest and Coastal Management Plan Assistance Program grants;
- Facilitating meetings of the Great Victoria Desert Trust Fund Management Panel;
- Symposium Organiser: A symposium for IA practitioners and researchers: Reimagining approvals - Strategic approaches to support Impact Assessment. February 15th and 16th, 2018, Melbourne.
- Conference organiser/convener – 2017 State NRM and Coast Conference, August 2017, Curtin University.
- Symposium Organiser: A symposium for IA practitioners and researchers: Doing impact assessment in the context of uncertainty and risk. February 20th and 21st, 2017, Sydney.
- Symposium Organiser: A symposium for IA practitioners and researchers: How do we do more with less – responding to the challenges of reducing resources and streamlining. July 6th and 7th, 2015, Brisbane.
- Symposium Organiser: Special symposium - State of environmental assessment in Australia. November 12th & 13th, 2012, Australian National University, Canberra.
- Workshop Organiser: Aligning Federal and Western Australian EIA - The Future of Environmental Impact Assessment, 26 June, 2014.
- Workshop Organiser: Coastal Planning and Management in WA, 30th -31st August 2012, Curtin University; and
- Facilitating workshop of WA EIA practitioners on Streamlining EIA in 2014.